2727 views 17 comments

Supreme Servers

by on May 7, 2013

Supreme Servers, leaders in speed and performance, was established to offer top-notch service. Supreme Servers is a sister company of CWCS Managed Hosting, an award winning, leading UK managed hosting company. Enterprise class scalable US hosting for your websites and applications. Their Linux and Windows virtual machines are hosted in the Supreme Servers Cloud. They use only HP servers which are powerful with full redundancy hosted in the Downtown Miami Florida, world-class, hurricane proof, SSAE certified data center. They also have multiple high speed interneconnections with full BGP4 and guaranteed 0% downtime.

Supreme Servers are specialisin Virtual Private Servers. They provide ultra fasVirtual Private Servers which are hosted in the Supreme Servers Cloud. They use HP high specification servers powered by Xen on their ultra fasnetwork. Their servers are fully redundant, they include multiple hoswappable high speed RAID SAS hard disks and power supplies.

Phone and Live Chaoptions are made easy for visitors to contacSupreme Servers. Email, and tickeoptions are also available.

SupremeServer strives to constantly improve the quality of its service. Supreme Servers aims to meeand exceed your expectations through technical excellence.

Biscayne Blvd, th Floor Miami, Florida, , United States of America

comments

Leave a reply »

• Earl Arnold
    October 14, 2007 at 8:14 am

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know Tim E. has been great help. I am need to make changes to goSupreme account to point our domain to your Nameservers. He help me understand what needs to be done.

• Josephine Franklin
    September 26, 2008 at 2:50 pm

Last 3 months im using Supreme. Its Simply Awesome. Each time Supports Team Were Fantastic and very Communicative, also Informed me a lot of time… Truly recommended..

• Don Scott
    January 29, 2009 at 3:00 am

The service is unreliable and the staff, at least the 1-st level, is unprofessional.

• Randy Herrera
    February 26, 2009 at 2:29 am

I think he has improved over the last years and still needs work pertain to the ticket support.

• Charles Kelley
    July 17, 2011 at 4:25 am

Real quick: have used In motion for 5+ years and have always had great success with them.

• Howard Bowman
    August 2, 2012 at 1:18 pm

I asked to move 2 URSLs from 2 separate servers and run it on a 3rd server with my 3rd URL. First they shut down the 2 web pages. Two days later and after 6 phone conversation they still have not done it and one web page is still shut down.

• Cynthia Robinson
    October 20, 2012 at 1:49 pm

Top notch! Great prices and even better support!

• Rose Andrews
    February 27, 2013 at 2:21 pm

I have been building websites since the late 80’s and was looking for a new hosting company I stumbled onto Supremehosting.com and I had lots of questions for them. They answered them professionally and honestly. By switching to Supremehosting.com I hav

• Susan Moreno
    June 23, 2014 at 6:53 pm

had an issue with ftp and response question from support agent was direct to the problem, first impression from Supreme support very good!

• Amy Palmer
    August 10, 2014 at 7:41 am

I would strongly recommend Supreme as the best hosting provider for all services !, Best in Class Servers , Affordable Prices and Best Technical Support

• Edith Rogers
    September 18, 2014 at 5:31 pm

Transferred 2 domains to Supreme, 2nd one has been down 3 weeks. No response to emails, no answer on phone and chat does not work. Stay away from this company.

• Michael Kelley
    October 24, 2014 at 5:31 am

Amazing service, they do the website transfer for you. Very kind assistance. A chat 24/7 , technician are competent and very helpful.

• Wayne Lawson
    November 4, 2014 at 10:06 pm

I hired the service today, 10 hours ago, now with all your assistants help, I have mi site working fine, my mails, everything, I can´t tell you how happy I am, so please take it on account about your employees. I hope the service keeps like this always

• Patricia Medina
    November 26, 2014 at 9:08 am

Once again, the tech support was immediate and friendly. Walked me through as I needed. Thanks.

• Melissa Stevens
    August 9, 2015 at 5:44 am

Very good experience with hosting and very helpful and friendly Customer Support Team!

• Wanda Fletcher
    August 20, 2015 at 6:28 am

Poor Uptime service! During the past 2 days we had 2 downtimes. During the past 10 years I have never seen any hoster which such poor Uptimes!!

• Ricky Ruiz
    December 20, 2015 at 8:53 am

I am a solo tech person at a small company. I was so frustrated waiting on answers from my last web host. Ever since I changed my host to Supreme I have new confidence in site management and I feel like I have an extended team supporting me. Not only a

Leave a Response