2908 views 10 comments

by on July 8, 2013

VPS/VDS Hosting. ASP.NeMVC Hosting. Free ASP.NeHosting. Somee.coOffers Hosting for ASP.Ne1……5 Web Sites & MS SQL Databases with Free and Affordably priced Hosting Packages

Leave a reply »

• Jean James
    August 27, 2008 at 3:11 am

Somee hosting provides the best customer service there is! They are helpful every step on the way and spare me a lot of frustration and trouble. Very often they walk an extra mile! I transferred all my sites to them.

• Kevin Mills
    December 11, 2008 at 4:31 am

Had a lot of problems with my previous hosting provider, terrible reliability and brain dead support. Did some research and Somee seemed to be highly rated so transfered to them and have been with them for close to 1yr now. I love this company, the r

• Kathryn Hoffman
    February 9, 2009 at 1:22 pm

Seriously, these guys do the impossible, I never rate things! I am only writing this because I have had such incredible service that I feel obliged to say how good these guys are. Everything from sales to tech ?.and at the price, sjo! Somee rocks

• Craig Kennedy
    May 19, 2009 at 11:27 pm

I liked this service. Any questions I had, they answered. Definitely recommend to anyone looking for quality service

• Emily Perez
    July 22, 2009 at 8:32 pm

Hello Somee Team, First let me thank Somee and its tech Support team. No words can express the promptness in fixing and helping business users with solution with such precision and quickness be it day or night. I am proud of getting to be engage

• Betty Price
    September 23, 2010 at 10:54 pm

The support team has been very helpful in my multiple interactions with them. They quickly answered all my nerve racking questions and kept the entire experience friendly and fun! Thanks a lot you guys, you made me a Somee Fan!!!

• Teresa Stone
    July 23, 2011 at 9:40 pm

I just wanted to comment on the great service I received today from Sommer H. My chat was attended to instantly and the problem resolved in minutes. Thank you!! SO appreciate the format and the great service.

• Alexander Gibson
    March 24, 2012 at 5:53 am

I am a customer of Somee and been using them for the last 5 years now. I have experience of other hosting companies but had to move away due to lack of customer support and server issues (including hacking). Everytime I had an issue with Somee they will

• Tony George
    March 10, 2015 at 11:20 am

answered my question well and quickly

• Keith Davis
    August 6, 2015 at 10:22 pm

When we decided to switch web hosting services I researched several alternatives and chose Somee based on reviews and comparisons of services and prices. I was particularly concerned to find a company that serves businesses well and the BBB rating was

Leave a Response