2940 views 25 comments

Tilaa

by on November 13, 2013

Tilaa is a Dutch hosting provider specializing in high quality virtual private servers. Server capacity withouworrying abouor investing in hardware for a fixed monthly price.

* Your VPS is online within 5 minutes and yocan upgrade your VPS via customer portal. * Connected to one of the largesinterneexchanges in the world (AMS-IX). * No setup fee, no yearly contracts, no hidden costs. * Enterprise class hardware.

Contacting sales of Tilaa VPS was a good experience. We received special attention over the phone. Sales persona answered all questions with extra information.

With Tilaa flexibility comes first. Yocan starusing a VPS plan within 5 minutes of signup. With their self-service menyocan easily upgrade, re-install or rebooservers. Yocan cancel your VPS with one click. They do nouse yearly contracts and yodon’have to pay any setup fees.

comments

Leave a reply »

• Gladys Hamilton
    February 8, 2007 at 9:48 pm

I have had excellent support and 100% uptime using hostgator. I also used this hostgator coupon boogiewoogie and I got my first months hosting for 1 cent.

• Willie Jenkins
    March 8, 2007 at 4:28 pm

Great Customer Service, prompt and courteous. Agent was very helpful. Would feel comfortable calling again.

• Randy Johnston
    December 15, 2007 at 1:47 am

The cost of startup and continuing services is very reasonable and the staff have proven helpful and knowledgeable.

• Emily Brewer
    December 16, 2007 at 4:17 pm

The support is unbelievably quick and spot on!

• Shawn Vasquez
    October 15, 2008 at 8:56 pm

Extremely unreliable! Had clients sites down for two days. Desperately looking for a new host.

• Leroy Wade
    November 10, 2008 at 4:52 pm

Anyone wishing reliability and support should not go to Tilaa.

• Michael Price
    December 27, 2008 at 5:35 am

Tilaa provides some of the best support Ive ever seen in any industry. I can go with a cheaper web hosting provider, thats easy to find. But I am not risking a critical part of my business in order to save a few cents a month. Its not where near the ri

• Jacob May
    January 31, 2009 at 7:59 pm

Great help in getting started and verified. Then had a small hiccup a few weeks later and chat support fixed it in no time. Great work, highly recommended for your hosting needs. Thanks guys!

• Louis Pierce
    June 18, 2009 at 8:37 am

I am very please with the tech support team. The response time is quick and they get the job done on time.

• Thelma Hunt
    June 21, 2009 at 11:14 am

I just had a chat session with Nick W and he was very helpful! Not only did he answer my question but he fixed the problem…all under 3 minutes!

• Antonio Collins
    July 28, 2009 at 4:08 pm

I have been with Tilaa for over a year now. Although some technical issues such as server downtime occurs once in a long while, their support has always been very helpful in looking into the issue and rectifying it asap.

• Edward Ruiz
    January 8, 2010 at 9:22 pm

Had a problem with one of my domains yesterday, and Madeleine F. was very helpful and solved it in no time.

• Ann Lane
    January 17, 2011 at 8:06 pm

Responses are always very fast and always surpass expectations. Thanks so much!

• Josephine Hicks
    July 6, 2011 at 10:53 am

Very professional company and awesome support staff.

• Rhonda Daniels
    July 11, 2011 at 1:36 am

I purchased an online store with Tilaa.com I worked like 100 hours to upload items on the store. One day, all the pictures disappeared from the website. It was a glitch, I checked a few items ( without a picture ) it was erased by the system for n

• Sharon Terry
    October 21, 2011 at 1:15 am

The staff at the chat support are very friendly and helpful. I got all my questions answered in 5 minutes.

• Leslie Murphy
    November 27, 2011 at 2:47 pm

I HAVE USED MANY HOSTING COMPANIES. BUT FINALLY I GET GOOD PRIVATE LTD, COMP. WHO GIVE 100% UPTIME FOR WEBSITES. VISIT http://WWW.UVINFOTECH.NET THEY PROVIDE 50 /- RS PER MONTH

• Randy Harvey
    July 6, 2012 at 11:31 pm

I have been with this company for six years now and my experience with all of their personnel has been consistently pleasant and satisfying – and this applies to sales, technical or billing personnel. The people that work for Tilaa are always p

• Mary Peterson
    October 21, 2013 at 9:36 am

My experience with Tilaa has been great. I have had a few things come up and found their online chat and phone support and availability to be very helpful.

• Gary Pearson
    November 14, 2013 at 2:59 am

Tilaa is a great hosting service provider in Linux and Windows in terms of price, features and support. As I am using their both services (Linux and Windows) from last 2 years and I am totally happy with their support and services.

• Melissa Coleman
    January 2, 2014 at 11:08 pm

Eh, as a regular Joe–not an administrator, but a plain old corporate cog–I found customer service remarkably unresponsive. Tilaa worked very well with my administrator and web host selector to resolve my issue, after I wasted four precious and infu

• Lisa Hansen
    July 30, 2014 at 4:34 pm

I have used several web hosting services in the past, including those provided by my ISP. I have often found these services to be too limited (the ISP hosted services) or difficult to navigate. Tilaa provides an easy to use Control Panel with en

• Thomas Knight
    July 31, 2014 at 4:38 pm

Just wanted to take a minute and let you know Tim E. has been great help. I am need to make changes to goTilaa account to point our domain to your Nameservers. He help me understand what needs to be done.

• Robert Brooks
    January 22, 2015 at 12:57 am

I did something very stupid and I asked for help in the chat from Tilaahosting. MatthewS replied in less than a minute and after verifying I was who I said I was, he told me exactly where I could find the information I needed to correct my stupid mista

• Jeffrey Edwards
    March 13, 2015 at 4:21 pm

Setup on Tilaa was fine. They even provided transfer services from my old hosting company for a reasonable price. The service is responsive, so my site appeared faster to customers and to me. However, there have been a number of outages that were dee

Leave a Response